Wednesday, October 3, 2007

King Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life.

King Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life.
(for there is none other name)

Acts 4:10-12
(Be it known unto you all)
(and) to all the people of Israel)
(that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth)
whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
(12Neither is there salvation in any other)
(for there is none other name)
(under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
King Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life.
Hosea 13:4
Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: (for there is no saviour beside me)
John 14:6
(Jesus saith unto him) I am the way, the truth, and the life,no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Acts 4:12
(Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved)
Isaiah 43:11
(I, even I, am the LORD,and beside me there is no saviour)
Isaiah 45:6That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west,that there is none beside me.I am the LORD,and there is none else.
Isaiah 45:18For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens;God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited, (I am the LORD; and there is none else)
Isaiah 45:22Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: (for I am God, and there is none else)
Jesus Christ of Nazareth is LORD! (for there is none other name)