Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The End is Near

The End is Near
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under thesun." -- Ecclesiastes 3:1

My child just as in the beginning I marked off the different seasons, sohave I appointed a time for every activity and every deed. Therefore be ofgood cheer, for though you have been in a season of being salted by fire; Iam about to do something new. Though you may not perceive it, it willspring up.

My child, you have said in your heart "Why is this burning taking solong,for I feel so dry?", and that you have felt bewildered as you seeminglywandered through the land of confusion. But I have led you down thislengthy desert road so that My Name might be glorified. For if I had takenyou on a shorter route, the enemy would have raged against your soul muchmore severe and you may have become too discouraged and given up.

But now I decree to you that your days are numbered and your deliverance isclose at hand. For just as Esther had to undergo twelve months of beautytreatments before she could appear before the king, so have you beenundergoing something similar. Just as the Israelites salted the grainoffering and how it was made the most holy of all the offerings,so as it iswith you that you be made holy and set apart for the Lord. For I requireall offerings to be salted and burned as to be a sweet smelling aroma untoMe.

All of your days are ordained for you beloved and are written in My bookeven before one of them came into being; therefore do not be anxious aboutstriving or if the mistakes you have made disqualify you. For it is I whoworks in you to will and to act accordingly to My good purpose, and thework I began in you I will carry it on to completion until the day of JesusChrist. For you can do nothing against Me because I work all thingstogether for good for those who love Me and are called to My purpose.

Therefore, My child, rejoice! For it is through your prayers and the helpgiven by the Holy Spirit that what has happened will turn out for yourdeliverance. For I am making a way in the desert and streams in thewasteland, so My chosen people may drink because I am sending rain initsappointed season.